Saturday 24 March 2007

Feeling Blue

I walked again this morning aimlessly.. And I had that feeling again inside, the same feeling that I used to have at the end of each course. When I was working in my previous company we used to have 7 day or 9 day training courses, and these would be very intense, from 9 to 6 with the participants and the trainers and even in the evening going out, being together all the time. And at the end of each course I would have that blue feeling, a melancholy, when everything was over and i knew that I would not wake up early next day to go through the same routine. And I used to walk back home- rather than taking a taxi, or the tube- I would walk from Taksim to Şişli (two stations with the tube) just to give myself time to think and live the melancholy, and as I said earlier I have to walk when I feel that way. So I walked this morning again feeling so blue...

2 comments:

magicgirl said...

I know that feeling, it's what I have right now, it's not really sadness as much as emptiness and lack of energy for new things....that have as yet not arrived. beautiful photo

miss interpreter said...

I hadn't had that feeling for a long time until then. It's gone now, but yes you know how it is. You probably take Yuko for a walk when that happens to you. I wish a had a dog just for those times to take for a walk, to be miserable with me...