Thursday 15 March 2007

day off

Took the day off, needed rest. Big week this week, the company is organising worshops for all staff which is about 2,750 people, 250 participating each day and I am simultaneously translating all speakers. The CEO, Atilla made a speech yesterday in one of these workshops, translated him simultaneously, and other directors of the company. Was pretty cool, got great feedback from people, as allways. One of them even said I was born to do this job. I think so too.
It was all very well and jolly but at the end of the day something happened which got me very upset. Can not control everything. So need to rest and get my energy back today for the rest of the week and weekend, that's what I need to do.

2 comments:

magicgirl said...

well what happened to upset you so much? I like your blog babe....but need more details...

miss interpreter said...

Well shit happens. I need your help for the details, I just kind of created this page as it was so simple to create it, so did not really work on it, and just sending posts. I'll get your tips:)