Monday 28 May 2007

Music & Lyrics

The song "Way Back to Love" from the Music & Lyrcis movie just got stuck in my head, I couldn't get it out so I had to find it. So I finally downloaded it. Allthough it sound a bit like one of these educational songs to teach English, it very catchy; I have already listened to it 50 times today, and transfered it to my mobile phone. (yess my new phone finally arrived thank God). Here's a verse from the lyrics that I like:

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again I guess
I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end

There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation...

http://musicandlyrics.warnerbros.com/

No comments: