Wednesday 9 May 2007

Female Talents

Some of the followers of the blog asked me to write more frequently, as they enjoy reading the blog first thing in the morning at work, or when they come home in the evening drinking their coffee.. Well my response to that was first of all I want my entries (my writings) to have their time and be read. So I want them so stay on. Secondly, I need inspiration to write. They said I can get inspiration from anything. Well, that's true, I've just got inspiration from my big toe!

And there are others that want their name to be mentioned.. They sure will be :) but i cant guarantee they will be mentioned in the way that they want! For the simple reason, as with all females, and especially being an interpreter, I have an excellent talent for twisting words. So I may get out of any situation being right in the end! So beware..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear blogger, why don't you write something about male talents as well :))
e.g. http://www.eurovision-turkey.com/portal/index.php?newlang=english

miss interpreter said...

Male talents can be looked at in another section. But Kenan is my favourite in Eurovision!..

magicgirl said...

ok I am waiting for my name to be mentioned....

miss interpreter said...

that's not you sweety.. but u are mentioned anyway, and will be especially this summer i hope..

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it will be me who with get a mention? The old wolf.

miss interpreter said...

Oh yes you will :)