Saturday 12 January 2008

Shop shop shop

Woke up at 09.00am on a Saturday morning to go for shopping! If somebody told me there was fire next door I wouldn't move, but shopping, that's something else...
Not only did I wake up early, but I had to cross a continent, going across to the other side of Istanbul, from Europe to the Asian side over the Bosporus with a ferry to Kadikoy, as there was a big sales in Mango. I know that sounds crazy but that's how our brain works guys, I'm sorry...
Well, I wasn't the only one least to say. But our efforts paid back and we got out with nice pieces of clothing.
After the shopping we deserved breakfast after which we went to Bagdat Street or Cadde Bostan, the posh area of the Asian side with my friend only to shop more and have coffee...
A long day it was but what else can a girl want? ho ho


No comments: