Monday 2 July 2007

Just a thought

2 summers ago I was in Sue Knight's trainers training in Istanbul, Gezi Hotel. It was a beautiful experience, great time but most importantly we shared lots of things together, with the people, sorting out our issues, dealing with emotions. There was this participant called Peter from Netherlands. I remember him quite distinctly as he supported me a lot during the course with his input and advice. One day I was confused on one issue and he talked to me in such a way that, he was fully there with me. I remember telling him that I could not decide which way to take, and if I go one way, then it may finish, I will loose what I have and he said to me "may be that's the answer".

They say people already know the solution to their problems most of the times, but they suffer as they don't have the courage to do it. I hope we all have the courage to do what needs to be done...

No comments: