Sunday 29 July 2007

I didn't know my specialty eggs with potatoes was the famous "Tortilla de Patatas" loved by the Spanish until I was told so (http://www.euroresidentes.com/Recetas/tortilla_patatas.htm). So not knowingly I was actually cooking a Spanish dish. I was also told that I would find myself if I go to Spain! Why not?

Speaking of cooking, it wouldn't be fair if I don't mention the French Onion Soup that I so eagerly cooked after tasting it for the first time in Zikhron Ya'aqov in Israel. The people who tried my soup would know as they loved it (asking for the second plate).

Last night, after some time of not cooking I spontaneously decided to cook for the evening meal. But this time I must confess the Tortellini i tried to do was not all that successfull. Well, at least I tried..

Sometimes you really try hard and it just doesn't happen, then perhaps you need to let go...

1 comment:

magicgirl said...

hello dear, I am going to try out that recipe....did you get my mail?